Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Behind Every Good Man

Okay:

I was watching the news today during my lunch break. I learned, sadly, that my man Barack lost both Ohio, Texas and one of those little states in New England. Which means he's gonna have to slug it out with Hillary until the Convention.

I'm a little fucked up about it.

A few days ago they were all but handing him the nomination on a bleach white napkin embroidered with the Presidential seal. Today, much is uncertain.

Meanwhile, the Republicans, including Huckabee, are all rallying around their guy. They can spend the next few months digging up dirt and stacking cash for the General Election.

On the other side, Hillary and Barack are going to spend the next few months trying to publicly lynch each other. By the time someone is nominated, the country may be sick of the whole affair. Making another four years of rightist, imperialist, fascist Republican bullshit a virtual certainty.

I'm coming to the point.

Whilst I was pitying myself and my fellow countrymen, I saw a clip of Michelle Obama on CNN addressing a rally somewhere. She had on a nice black business suit/dress get up with some ruffly business on the top. I noticed something I hadn't noticed before.

Michelle Obama has a really fat ass.

I mean, I always knew she was shapely and my man Barack had, to his credit, landed him a real sister.

But DAMN.

This woman could be a stripper if she wanted to. Hell, she could be a stripper in Atlanta. She could make it in Atlanta, man. And that's saying a lot because the bar is a lot higher down there. Shit's crazy down there. Them girls got talent.

Now some of you may shake your heads and say, "Claude, you're a staunch Barack supporter. How can you demean the potential First Lady so?"

I'm of the opinion that her having a brain and a fat ass is a good thing.

What sister doesn't want the brain, the degrees, the money, the prestige, the good man, the itty bitty waist and and the big ole juicy booty?

Move over, Oprah.

Michelle Obama is the new envy of every black woman in America. When little black girls say their prayers at night, that's what they ask for. Good Education, Good Career, Good Man, Fat Ass.

Now they'll just say, "God, make me Michelle Obama."

She is living the Black American Dream.

Now. Oprah's got the education, the dream job, more money than she could ever spend, and the fat ass, but no husband. And not that every black girl should aspire to get married, but I think most sisters, or people for that matter, would admit that it's on their list of things to do. Michelle is living proof that you can have it all.

And it's obvious, in my opinion, that Barack is still hittin' that. Matter of fact, I think he can't wait to hit that. Sometimes when they're on TV together I catch her looking at him like, "I'm a tear his ass up when we get back on the bus."

This shit is turning her on. I wouldn't be surprised if by the time this is all over she's pregnant with kid number three. If he wins, she may be the first First Lady to give birth while her husband's in office. I'll have to check my facts on that one.

Either way, I'm one hundred percent certain that neither Nancy, Barbara, Hillary or Laura got any dick while in the White House unless they got it from a friendly aid or Secret Service agent.

Well, maybe Laura still gets it. She's just so goddamn Stepford that I doubt she enjoys it.

Jackie O was getting it. But so was everyone else.

Bottom line: a sexy, shapely, sassy First Lady is a good thing. And them being sexually active will make people feel safe, I think. People who orgasm regularly are less likely to make bad decisions. If you can not only sleep on it, but sleep and bust a nut on it, all the better.

Another real-life reason to vote for my man.


Thanks for reading.

GOBAMA!

JOIN THE BLACK BROADWAY ONLINE COMMUNITY
http://www.blackbroadway.ning.com

Factiod: They be doing it!

2 comments:

nmangani said...

Hmmmm...sleep AND bust a nut on it? Never thought about that before, I have to try immediately!

Cool Cee Brown said...

Immediately, huh? It's the first time someone ever told me my writing made them want to have sex. That's a hell of a compliment.