Thursday, June 12, 2008

Victoria's Secret Revealed

Okay:

Clothing can be deceptive. To the casual observer, I probably look slim and relatively firm.

But the reality is I'm just a big wad of cookie dough.

There's nothing firm on this body of mine anymore. Everything is soft.

Except for where and when it counts, of course.

I'm self-conscious about it, but not really. I usually find some way to warn a woman ahead of time if I think we may have sex. I may talk a little bit about wanting to lose weight and start working out again. I may even play with my belly fat.

Most of them giggle and tell me I haven't seen anything yet.

Some of them giggle uncomfortably but seem disgusted.

Others, like my sister, will turn up their noses and state flatly, "That's disgusting."

But what I don't do is attempt to perpetrate as though I got the big sexy going on under my shirt so I can have to deal with the anxiety of knowing how disappointed they'll be when I disrobe.

Women, however, don't appear to have the same concerns or offer the same courtesies.

I can't tell you how many times I've been disappointed at seeing how a woman really looks naked.

Stomachs I can deal with.

Stretch marks or whatever.

Guts.

Rolls.

Seen it all.

Not a big deal.

What does infuriate me, however, is the disappointing titty.

I guess it's because it's fairly difficult to ascertain the consistency of the tit through clothing. Bellies are easy to spot, even when great measures are being taken to hide them. But they've got a whole industry for creating deception around the tit.

I guess it's because I'm such a tit man.

I love ass, don't get me wrong.

But there is something about a pair of big titties that makes my mouth water.

And before you ask, yes, I was breast-fed.

So, it always sucks to think you've found someone with a nice rack, only to take her home and realize that she's got the pancake action going on.

Of course, I know that after a woman gives birth, if she has a large chest, those tits are going to go through all kinds of crazy changes. And I can respect and appreciate that. My problem lies in the deception that is created.

I once got a woman with DDDs back to my apartment. I was so excited. Like Christmas morning. Couldn't wait. I could barely hold a conversation with this woman. She had them all served up, high, about to bust through the top of her blouse.

It came time to do the deed. I helped her take of her shirt and unhook that harness she had on. And by now, you've already guessed what happened.

Those big mamma jammas came tumbling down to her waist.

I couldn't see her navel anymore.

Her nipples pointed to the floor like they were giving me directions to her feet.

I reached out to touch them. They were deflated, lifeless beach balls. There was no fun to be had there.


Again, ladies. I know life happens and there's no way to predict or necessarily prevent (not all the time at least) how time will ravage your body. I'm just saying that a warning would be nice.


Don't forget to download the New Freestyle of the Week.


Thanks for reading.


GOBAMA!


Innocent Question: If a man stuffed his pants with a sock or some other phallic to appear larger, and when he took his pants off you were disappointed and shocked at how small his penis was, what would you do?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am now a member of the club you speak, I breastfed my son and all the life is gone from my once perky breast they were always small (a handful) but at least they sat up on their own but now I require assistance. I want to look nice in my clothing and often think about how I am deceiving those male friends of mine who's ultimate goal is to see me in my birthday suit. I will say though that I always mention how things aren't always what they seem esepcially when my male friends mention that I have a nice body. I'm quick to say yeah with my clothes on, so I can say that I give them fair warning. I haven't really had any complaints about the way I look naked but I did have someone say to me, that's a good ass bra...........once my secret was revealed.

As for your question, to a certain extent women already deal with that because we never really know what we are going to get and most men will not give a courtesy warning and say I have a small penis or I'm horrible in bed instead they boast and brag about what they can do and then it ends up being a disappointment in more ways than one.

Anonymous said...

LOL @ her fun-bags not being so fun!

I would have to say that after having 2 children my boobs are pretty much what they were prior to having the crumb-snatchers. They got smaller, but no real droopage going on. Like MissAnn I let guys know that it's really not that serious under the clothes. I can proudly say I've never disappointed anyone once I got butt-naked, but I'm sure it wasn't what they were expecting either.

I try to keep my expectations pretty low with men (sad, I know)...that way, I can either be right on point, or greatly surprised and endeared to them for being better than expected. So, with that being said, on the question, I would laugh his ass out, put my clothes on and roll out.

ZACK said...

I would say "Gotcha" to the girl holding a funky smelling sock in her hand.

But back to your post, I feel that it's about brains over boobs. An unfortunate loser like me just wants to be with a woman. I don't care if she's big chested or flat as Ashanti's singing voice.

Women are women to me. Unless they are hiding something under the neck. Remember Naked Gun 3 and Anna Nicole Smith's character? Well, she was hiding something between her legs, but still....

Stop making me feel bad about not getting any. Post about world hunger or your hat collection.

----

And being skinny ain't all it's cracked up to be. Be thankful for your jiggly belly. It is a sign of honor in some countries......* busting up laughing * Yeah, the commonwealth of FATLAND!

Akil Nadir said...

miss ann:

"That's a good ass bra"...Hilarious!

Don't feel bad. I think my scrotum is starting to sag.

isha:

I'll be the judge of that. Give me a call or send me a picture.

zack:

You'll get some. And when you do, you appreciate the glory of a firm and juicy tit.

Mizrepresent said...

I would laugh! I breastfed as well, an i like my breast very much!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious. I didn't have real boobies until I got pregnant, so, saggy or not, I'm just happy to have boobs. LOL @ Zack and his sock! Ewwwww!