Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Repost: "Dingelberries"



(Overslept. This is a repost of a blog from Wednesday July 18, 2007. Like a re-run.)

Okay:

I had this young lady at my apartment for the weekend. She was a cutie. Petitie with legs to die for. I spent the whole weekend wining and dining her. She seemed like the classy type and I wanted her to know she wasn't hanging with no slouch.

So eventually we ended up in the shower. I was soaping her down and we was getting real grown up in there. Then she turned around, and as I was admiring her shiny backside, I saw what I thought was a mole. But the mole was kind of inching its way around as the water splashed. Upon closer examination I saw that this mole had a short curly hair sticking out of it. Assuming it was a lint ball or something I tried to wipe the thing away. But instead of wiping it away, I left a thin chocolate smear across her butt cheek. Still, it took a moment to register.

A fucking dingleberry!

Dingleberries are leftover shit turds that get stuck in your butt hair. Unless you have no butt hair, you've probably had your fair share of dingleberries and didn't even know it. You may have a dingleberry right now.

I had a few choices. I wasn't drunk enough to block it out. But I didn't want to embarrass the girl for something that I'm certain is fairly common. So, I wiped off the smear and made like the thing never happened. With some effort I was able to suppress the image of the smeared dingleberry long enough to endure the remainder of the weekend, but we were pretty much done after that.

My first question is for the fellas. Would this turn you off enough to drop someone?
My second question is for the ladies since I imagine you all encounter this issue far more than men. See, you all do a lot more grooming down there, kind of eliminating most of the foliage where a dingleberry might take refuge.

Would you cut a guy off after a similar encounter? What about a skid mark? Is a skid mark as bad as a dingleberry?

Thanks for reading.

No comments: