Friday, February 15, 2008

30 Things I Hate

Okay:

I gotta be honest. Even though I don't celebrate Valentine's Day, it is a little depressing being single what with all the talk of nice dinners and all-night love-making. Because I'm not against either one of those things.

Yesterday I went home after work, told myself I was going to take a nap. Then woke up at 2 in the morning. All the black nationalist literature in the world can't take the pathetic out of that image.


So my goal is to be deeply in love by February 14th next year. And you, dear reader, are going to help me. Cool Cee Brown is officially on the market. If you have a friend, sister, cousin, co-worker who you think might be my type, hook me up.

In order to aid you in your search, I have compiled a list of Things I Hate:

1. Contemporary R&B
2. Straight to Video Low-Brow Black Comedies
3. Reality Television
4. BET
5. Pork
6. The Dallas Cowboys
7. Al Sharpton
8. Michael Baisden
9. Triple Crown Books
10. People Who Drink White Zinfandel
11. Bad Tippers
12. Republicans
13. Weaves
14. Colored Contacts
15. Ankle Socks
15. Christmas
16. Stack Heels
17. Mouth Piercings
18. Tattoos of Animals
19. Clay Aiken
20. Hanna Montana
21. SUVs
22. Feta Cheese
23. Tuesdays
24. Chocolate Ice Cream
25. Happy Waitresses
26. Turquoise
27. Lengerie
28. The Beach
29. Beauty Pageants
30. Cinnamon Chewing Gum

That's all I can think of right now. But if you know someone who also hates these things, ask them for their full name social security number. Send me those things and a color photograph and a hair sample if possible, and if you can, blood and urine.

You can never be too careful these days.

Thanks for reading.

GO OBAMA!

JOIN THE BLACK BROADWAY ONLINE COMMUNITY

http://www.blackbroadway.ning.com

Innocent Question: Ladies, would it offend you if a man put on two rubbers?

No comments: