Thursday, September 11, 2008

Reading Perez Hilton Over Someone's Shoulder and Finding Myself Reluctantly Entertained, Plus Video Footage

Okay:

So, there are apparently a lot of people out there who are fascinated by celebrity gossip. So much so that a gossip can become a celebrity. Case in point: Perez Hilton.

He's famous for being a good gossip.

See, that's how popular gossip is. If you're good at it, you can become famous. Long gone are the days of faceless, nameless paparazzi.

I don't actually visit his site myself, but occasionally, while I'm in the computer lab at work, I may catch a coworker reading up on the latest. I may catch a glimpse over their shoulder.

To be honest, I'm typically fascinated by what I read.

For example, Kanye West was arrested at an LA airport for assaulting a photographer. Better still, the entire thing was recorded.



I like the part where he says, "I took it."

Then the camera guy goes, "Help me...Police."

Then Kanye goes, "Ain't no police. Get on somewhere."

I just giggle at the thought of someone having to call the police on Kanye West. He's right up there with Will Smith and Ruben Studdard on the famous non-threatening black men's list.

Even better still is Matt Damon's stinging rant against Palin. He called her candidacy a "really bad Disney movie" among other things.



Jason Bourne is "wicked smaa't".

I like it when white people get indignant. Most of the time it's funny. But here, you get the feeling he wants to kick some ass.

And he could. Jason Bourne is a mad motherfucker.



I like it when he says, "If you look at the actuaries, McCain probably won't make it through his first term."

That's so cold!

True, but cold nonetheless.

Well, that's all I have for today. Here's the album link again...

CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE NEW COOL CEE BROWN ALBUM "IGNORANCE & CONFIDENCE"




Thanks for reading.


GOBAMA/BIDEN!


Innocent Question: Who exactly is this hooded male with Kanye and why are they so adverse to having their pictures taken? I mean, Kanye is the biggest attention whore I've ever seen. What's the deal here? Hmm?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a Bostonian I appreciate the, "wicked smaaht" comment. The funny thing is that I never thought Bostonians we sounded as we've been depicted. But I was on the T (subway) the other day and I swear the two dudes next to me sounded like they were on an episode of SNL. Ok I know the point of this blog was not about Boston, but its nice to see my hometown immortalized in your blog. Eagle Pride.

Alan Page said...

the hooded person in the video you posted was kanye. LOL.

the person without the hood is don c, kanye's road manager.

they were in an airport. if you're trying to imply that ye was having some illicit gay affair that he didn't want photographed with his road manager in one of the biggest airports in the country, that's probably the most ridiculous implication i've ever read.

sorry, i'm a kanye fan. and not a fan of bad logic. lol.