Monday, July 21, 2008

The Sex Incentive Theory

Okay:

So, as you all know, I am a staunch opponent of Sex Rationing. A woman gets upset with you, withholds the good stuff until you listen to her intently as she explains how whatever you did hurt her, express understanding and regret, make amends, etc., etc.

I think it's silly. You're begging for trouble, ladies. Just begging for it.

Perhaps it has the appearance of working. "It's the only way he'll address the issue," you say. "I turn the cold water on, he shapes up, then everybody's happy."

Of course there's also the make-up sex to consider. Which certainly has its charms. But you should know that eventually your plan will backfire, and he will come to the conclusion that if he wants sex on a regular basis, without conditions, he's gonna have to get him a Side Piece.

The Side Piece doesn't ask for much. She enjoys the cloak and dagger aspect of being the other woman. She giggles when you call, unawares that someone else is getting your man's good stuff. It's a game. You're losing and you don't even know it.

Obviously this sort of thing can't continue indefinitely. Feelings develop and good things must end lest they turn into bad things. And then everyone loses.

Bottom line: if you're in a loving relationship, don't make submission to your will a condition for regular sex. It gets old. Men are weak. Don't tempt them.

"I'm not that kind of girl," you say. "Even when I'm mad the playground stays open."

Bullshit, I say. You will all resort to Sex Rationing eventually.

You can't help yourselves. When you're mad it interferes with your desires and whatnot. We, on the other hand, are animals.

But Sex Rationing is actually not the topic of the blog. No, ma'am. Today I want to talk about a far more effective way to get your man to do what you want him to.

I call it, The Sex Incentive. I've been in the education field for my entire adult life, and I've read my fair share of theories concerning behavior modification. Best practices say that incentives are far more effective than punishments.

That is, if your man comes home late without calling, don't get mad and deny him sex. Instead, every time he comes home on time or calls when he's going to be late, reward him with a sloppy blowjob.

This is the way they train dogs.

Instead of spanking your puppy every time he shits on the rug or rubbing his nose in it, give him a doggie biscuit every time he goes poo-poo outside.

It's science, ladies. Science.

Smart women are already implementing this new theory and enjoying the results. A co-worker of mine was talking to me today about her man. They've been talking marriage, but she's hesitant because he's not a college graduate. She told him that if he goes back to school, she'll give him three blowjobs for every B he earns and anal for each A. This is not say that he won't get sex whether he goes back to school or not. But you've got to admit, she's far more likely to get the desired results with this course of action.

Give it a shot ladies. Let me know how it goes.


Thanks for reading.


Download the new single "In The Kitchen"


GOBAMA!


Postscript: You're welcome, fellas ;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I may have to try that theory. Very interesting. I will ahve to let you know if it works.

Mizrepresent said...

lol, that's all i got to say...bc...if i had my man, we wouldn't even have to have this discussion...everything would be everything, an everything would be more than his dreams.

Akil Nadir said...

missy:

Yes, let me know how it goes. Give me all the details.

mizrepresent:

You're teasing me now.